In life we all have natural talents and skills that we use to make a living and build a life. However, one of the most skillful talents you have may be one you are not passionate about. Here are 7 reasons why knowing and living your passion is important.
1. It Builds Confidence - when you're passionate about something you're confident in doing it and carrying out tasks associated with it. If you fail, you're ready to get back up and go at it again. Passion gives a natural level of confidence to and about the thing it's associated with.
2. You Never Stop Growing- passion encourages you to learn and gain knowledge in a specific thing. The desire to gather all the information you can about what your passionate about is inevitable. You never stop growing in your area of passion.
3. It Delivers Profit -someone once told me years ago, use your talents and knowledge as gifts to edify and profit. If you're passionate about something it becomes a talent in which you harbor. Passions can be a way of life that produces income.
4. It Precedes Happiness - succeed or fail, when you make an attempt to go after , live in, or work with your passion happiness is always the end result. Even if you fail, your passion drives you to success.
5. You're Being Honest With Yourself- if there is nothing else you know, or unsure of, it's the one thing, or may be several things, you are passionate about. The chase and thrill that comes with your journey is rewarding. Your motives are pure and honest. If you profit greatly from your passion, the feeling of satisfaction you receive is superior to the amount of profit.
6. Direction In Your Life Is Established- you know where you are going, or at least where you want to go. Knowing and following your passion helps you not miss your target. The last thing you want to do in life is walk around in circles without a sense of direction
7. Survival - perhaps one of the most important reasons on this list. Alexander Hamilton said "if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything". Living your passion gives you something to live for. It can be a sense of security, because of that, you stand for what's apart of you. Do you know and are living your passion?
Why is your passion important to you?
Shared over a cup of tea,
...From My Thoughts To Yours, Jamara